Silicone rubber heaters are thin sheets that generate heat when energized, with a standard thickness of 1.50mm. The heating element is made of nickel-chromium wire or nickel-chromium foil with a thickness of 0.05 mm to 0.10 mm and etched into a certain shape. The silicone heating sheet and the two sides are made of thermally conductive insulating materials, which are formed by high-temperature molding and aging heat treatment, so they have a very high reliability.
Compared with other electrothermal mat that is printed on insulating material with any paste such as graphite paste and resistance paste, the silicone rubber heating mat has distinctive advantages. The silicone rubber heater is a red soft plate that can closely adhere to various curved surfaces, and can be produced according to various shapes and powers.
1. Heat-resistant temperature: Maximum temperature 250 Continuous use temperature 200℃
2. Electrical characteristics: Capacity tolerance ±10% Insulation resistance value Ω above 100 meters/DC500V Withstand voltage 1500V/1 minute
3. Size: size can be customized according to needs Thickness: 1.5mm
4. With temperature control: fixed with insulation 10℃~200℃ selection; temperature fuse 77℃~240℃ selection
5. Customization needs to provide content: heating requirements (heating time and temperature), installation method (plane, curved surface), customer power supply conditions (voltage, current)