Compared with wire-wound silicone heating elements, the silicone rubber etching foil heating element offer greater heat coverage and up to twice the wattage density of wire wound. The foil thickness range depending on your required heater resistance. Etched designs are suitable for applications that watt densities greater than 5 watts/in2.
1. Wattage: customized power is distributed to compensate for heat loss and making sure uniform heating.
2. Voltage: it can be designed to operate up to 600 volts, available AC and DC voltage sources.
3. Various sensors: such as thermocouples, thermistors and RTDs.
4. Connecting leads: silicone rubber insulated cable leads, Teflon, etc.
5. Thermostats&thermal fuses: bimetallic thermostat, high temperature thermal fuses
6. Attachment methods: with adhesive provides intimate contact and superior heat transfer to the part being heated.
7. Dimension: we customized mostly measure to meet your requirements.
The Difference Between Wire-would and Etched Foil Silicone Rubber Heating Pads:
1. Medical Industry: DNA analysis, blood diagnostics, surgical irrigation, dialysis, MRI equipment, sterilization
2. Aviation & Transportation: over the road truck and railcar freeze protection, battery and oil heating, auto and motorcycles
3. Food Service: warming cabinets, fryer systems, toasting/grilling platters, heating display shelves
4. Energy: chemical detection, battery systems
5. Industrial: packaging line, electronic enclosures, cold storage equipment, freeze protection