Silicone Rubber Heater for Liquefied Gas Tank
Heat the liquefied gas tank by Silicone rubber Heater (heating belt) can completely solve the problems of low temperature flame and large residual liquid in the tank, and it is quite safe. Because the silicone rubber heater heats evenly, the working temperature is around 60, with adjustable temperature control.
The design of the LPG tank requires a temperature of 50 ° C and pressure 1.6 MPa. The lower the temperature, the lower the pressure inside the LPG tank. If the outdoor temperature is low, the liquefied gas will not come out.
Structural Performance of Silicone Rubber Heater:
1. The heating element is nickel-chromium alloy wire, which is fast heating, high thermal efficiency and long service life.
2. The double insulation of moisture-proof silicon rubber and alkali-free glass fiber makes the insulation performance of the heater more reliable.
3. Can be designed according to any geometric shapes of customers.
4. Easy installation.
5. Rated voltage: 220V
6. Dielectric strength: 2000V / min
7. Insulation resistance> 50MΩ
8. Insulation material (silicone rubber)
9. Temperature resistance: -60 ℃ ~ + 250 ℃
Three Types of Mounting are available, Spring type, Snap-fastener type, and the Velcro type.
If a silicone rubber heater was needed, please let us know the below information:
1- What is the size of the silicone rubber heating belt (the width, length)
2- The Voltage and Watt
3- The required lead wire material and length
4- The order quantity.