The oil flexible silicone heater is a charged film with a standard thickness of 1.5mm for metal oil drums. It uses nickel-chromium wire or a nickel-chromium foil with a thickness of 0.05mm~0.10mm engraved with a certain shape, and is wrapped with a thermally conductive material. As well as the insulating materials on both sides, it is completed in high-temperature compression molding and aging heat treatment. The oil drum heater facilitates the easy removal of liquid and coagulation from the drum by heating, such as adhesives, oil, asphalt, paint, paraffin, oil and various resin raw materials in the drum. It can reduce and uniform the viscosity of the material by heating the roller, and reduce the power of the pump. Therefore, the heater is not restricted by the season and can be used throughout the year.
Temperature rating: maximum 400°F (204°C)
Size/shape restriction: maximum width 1200mm, maximum length 6000mm
Thickness: standard thickness 1.5mm
Voltage: DC 12v-AC 380v
Wattage: Usually 1.2 watts per square centimeter
Power cord: Silicone rubber, glass fiber or Teflon insulated stranded wire
Accessories: hook, lace eyelet or Velcro closure. Temperature controller (thermostat)
1. Oil flexible silicone heater has the advantages of thinness, lightness, adhesion and flexibility.
2. During operation, it can improve heat transfer, accelerate heating and reduce power.
3. The silica gel heater heats up quickly and the heat conversion efficiency is high.
4. Fast heating speed and long service life.
5. The machine specifications can be customized according to different usage requirements.
Except used on the oil heating, but also are popular used in Various Inddustries, such as:
1. Anti-freeze and anti-condensation for many types of instruments and equipment.
2. Medical equipment, such as blood analyzers and test tube heaters.
3.Computer peripherals, such as laser printers.
4.Cured plastic laminate.
5.Photo processing equipment.
6. Semiconductor processing equipment.
7.Thermal transfer equipment
8. Barrels and other containers as well as viscosity control and asphalt storage.