The car battery silicone heater pad is used when temperatures drop really low, the liquid inside the battery is affected, slowing the process that produces an electrical current. Jaye industry silicone heater pad uses normal silicone rubber and fiberglass silicone rubber materials, high-quality resistance heating wire, built-in automatic thermostat to keep the heater pad at a constant temperature (once the temperature falls below the maximum temperature of the thermostat setting, it starts heating again).
The car battery silicone heater pad is like a battery warmer which is flexible that you put around your battery and leave there during the winter months. They usually stick together on the ends with Velcro and you can customize it with an electrical plug you can insert into a normal household extension cord. By simply plugging in the heater and leaving it on your battery overnight, this low-heat pad keeps the cells inside the battery warm enough for proper function.
If you are interested in our silicone flexible heaters, please provide the information as follows,
1. How much of this substance do you need to heat?
3. What is the power supply voltage?
4. What material of the silicone rubber do you need?
5. What is the final temperature?
6. How quickly do you want to reach the final temperature after the heater is turned on?
7. What is the dimension of the silicone heating pad you required
8. What temperature thermostat do you need?
9. What color do you need?
Detail construction of our car battery silicone heater pad
Some other applications of our silicone rubber heater for reference
Customized shapes as you required round, triangle, rectangle, unregular per your design