Silicone Heater is one of the very ideal heating element used for the 3D printer. The size of and power of silicone heating pads for 3D printer made by Jaye are available custom made. We make different sizes, like 500mm*500mm, 420mm*450mm, 260mm*500mm, 300mm*600mm, 400mm*540mm, 250mm*500mm, etc. Anyway, any size you need, we can make as per your request and your designed drawings.
Technical Parameters: of Silicone Heaters for 3D Printer:
Dimensions on request
2mm Note: There is an extra thickness at the connection point.
Nickel-Chromium or Copper-Nickel resistance wire wound around a fiberglass core
Nickel-Chromium or a Copper-Nickel resistance wire
Any voltage on request
Up to 10KW/M2
±10% on resistance
Max surface temperature
Min exposure temperature
Silicone Heaters can be manufactured from etched foil or from resistance wire as a wire wound circuit. The circuit pattern is vulcanized between two layers of silicon rubber and can be easily mounted to heat sinks or devices that need to be heated.
Silicone Heaters can be supplied with thermistors , thermostats, thermal fuses and thermocouples.
Silicone rubber's flexibility will assemble the heater to your application through the process of vulcanization and the use of silicone and pressure sensitive adhesives.
1. We are a direct manufacturer and our priority is your complete satisfaction.
2. OEM or ODM is available.
3. We take care of each order from start to finish. All emails will be answered in 1 day
4. No matter what's your order quantity, we will offer the same attention to our quality and service
5. Delivery & lead time: All delivery methods are ok, and our lead time is quite short. Usually, our lead time around 7 days, depending on the quantity.
6. Packages: Available for ploy bag and carton box