The silicone resistance 3D printer heat bed is the best heater material of the heat bed for a 3D printer. It heats quickly and works perfectly under 200℃ with nickel-chrome wire and flexible silicone insulation layer. The size normally 120x120mm, 200*200mm, 400*400mm depending on the models of the 3D printer.
The silicone resistance heat bed is used for a 3D printer because it improves the print quality which supplies continuous heat by keeping the extruded plastic warm and thus preventing warping. Warping is a common condition caused by plastic on the edges of the part cooling down at an uneven rate when compared to the plastic inside of the part. The working temperature can be continued below 200℃ or with a temperature control switch for temperature control.
Structures of the heat bed
Photos made for clients
If you are interested in our silicone flexible heaters, please provide the information as follows,
1. How much of this substance do you need to heat?
3. What is the power supply voltage?
4. What material of the silicone rubber do you need?
5. What is the final temperature?
6. How quickly do you want to reach the final temperature after the heater is turned on?
7. What is the dimension of the silicone heating pad you required
8. What temperature thermostat do you need?
9. What color do you need?
Our production line
Some other applications of our silicone rubber heater for reference
Customized shapes as you required round, triangle, rectangle, unregular per your design