The 3D printer silicone printing heating hot bed is used to prevent the warpage of objects during printing because the raw materials of the printing used are ABS and PLA. Due to thermal expansion and contraction, the printed objects will be warped. Using a hot bed can prevent warpage, but it is not hot The bed power is relatively large, and a power supply is required. It is best to buy the MK2b hot bed, which supports dual power supplies, the power will not be too large, and the chip and power supply will not be burned out.
Jaye 3D printer silicone printing heating hot bed is using fiberglass silicone material with resistance wire for fast heating in short time. Equipped with NTC temperature sensor to control the temperature. The temperature resistance is about 230 degree. And the heating is averaged. Low wattage with 12V and 150W 150*150mm
If you are interested in the 3D printer silicone printing heating hot bed, please provide the information as follows,
1. How much of this substance do you need to heat?
3. What is the power supply voltage?
4. What material of the silicone rubber do you need?
5. What is the final temperature?
6. How quickly do you want to reach the final temperature after the heater is turned on?
7. What is the dimension of the silicone heating pad you required
8. Do you need it with temperature system?
9. What color do you need?
Detail construction of our silicone printing heating hot bed
Some other applications for reference
Customized shapes as you required round, triangle, rectangle, unregular per your design