The surface of the qualified halogen heating tube is polished without white mist, gray spots, and polishing oil. Jaye uses a tungsten wire with a temperature resistance of 3400°C and a quartz glass tube with a high temperature resistance, and the halogen mixed gas is used as a protective gas and processed into various shapes ( Ring, straight tube, pear-shaped, U-shaped, C-shaped) far infrared halogen heating lamp.
1. Radiant heating, high power, high thermal efficiency, rapid temperature rise
2. Stable far infrared radiation performance even in long time use
3. Working temperature ≤800 degrees Celsius; service life ≥5000 hours
4. Low cost, easy installation, environmental protection and no pollution
5. Voltage (100V-240V), power (200W-1500W), shape and size can be customized according to customer requirements (please provide specific sizes/drawings/samples)
Halogen Tube Inspection Standard:
1. Appearance: the surface of the porcelain head is clean; the pressure sealing plate must not be cracked or broken pieces of molybdenum; the terminal, the porcelain head and the lamp tube should be on the same axis.
2. Key dimensions: 192+1mm, -2mm;
3. Power-on lighting test: power range: rated power +0%, -8%; uniform filament light emission, no wire drawing ; the filament cannot have short circuit and cracking wire.
4. Electrical strength: AC3750V voltage is applied between the halogen tube filament, the heat-resistant wire wick and the shell, the porcelain head, and the heat-resistant wire skin. (Set to light 5mA) 1min no breakdown flicker.
5. High temperature test: the temperature of the working control tube is 600-700℃ normally.