The far-infrared carbon fiber heating lamp is a sealed heating tube, which is a high-tech product that is different from traditional electric heating tubes such as metal wire and halogen. The heating speed is moderate, basically no light, healthy and environmentally friendly, far infrared rays are relatively strong, the price is relatively expensive but with longer service life.
1. Using carbon fiber as the heating element, it will always maintain the rated working power when it is turned on and off, and will not generate the instantaneous maximum power.
2. Energy-saving, safe and point-saving, rapid heating, high thermal conversion efficiency, even heat generation, it can reach 98% for thermal conversion.
3. It is not like the metal heating tubes, due to the special features of carbon fiber itself, it can avoid the generation of electromagnetic fields.
1. Whether it can be customized: Yes
2. Power: 1000W
3. Working voltage: 380V
4. Material: quartz tube, high quality carbon wire
5. Pipe diameter: 10mm; 12mm; 14mm
6. Service life: 8000h
7. Wire length: generally 30cm, can be customized according to customer needs
8. Porcelain head style: big circle, small circle, square porcelain, inserts, etc.
9. Main use: drying, heating
Far-infrared Carbon fiber heating lamp made by Jaye are widely used in the drying and drying of food drying machinery, tea drying machinery, wig drying and various far-infrared drying (drying) ovens; baking paint, spraying, plastic equipment and other drying channels ; vegetable greenhouses, heat preservation and planting, pump room drying and moisture removal, disinfection cabinets, convection ovens, bread machines, toasters, video ovens, etc.
Far-infrared quartz tubes are widely used in chemical fields such as heating of various acids and chemical reaction kettles.