PTC thermal ceramic resistor heater is a special heating element compared with other heater. When the PTC component is connected to AC or DC voltage, if the resistivity suddenly increases, the PTC component can reduce the current to a stable value to achieve the purpose of automatic temp. control and constant temp. No need any additional temperature control circuit devices, and it can be set to different temperatures required according to adjust the temperature of the PTC component. Now PTC components have been widely used in many fields such as household appliances, power facilities, electronic equipment, and the automotive industry.
Advantages of PTC Ceramic Resistor Heater:
1. Long life
The PTC element itself is an oxide ceramic, without the disadvantages of high-temperature oxidation of nickel-chromium wire, and without fragile phenomena such as glass quartz tubes, and has a long life.
2. Wide voltage range
PTC components can be used normally under low voltage (3-36 volts) and high voltage (110-220 volts).
3. No burning, safe and reliable
When the PTC element is hot, it does not redden, there is no open flame (resistance wire is red and there is open flame), and it is not easy to burn. When the surrounding temp. of the PTC element exceeds the limit, its power will automatically drop to the equilibrium value, and there will be no risk of combustion.
1. Electrode process: spray aluminum
2. Recommended dimension:24*15*2.4mm/35*10*2.4/35*13*2.4mm/35*15*2.4mm
3. Operating voltage: 220V or less can be customized according to needs
4. Resistance range: can be customized according to needs below 3KΩ
5. Surface temp.: can be customized between 70°C and 305°C as required