PTC thermistor heating element will quickly heat up after it is energized. it has stable working performance, long service life. Resistant to corrosive, humid, dusty and other harsh environment, which are widely used in light industry, residential, transportation, aerospace, agriculture, medical, environmental protection, mining and civilian appliances.
1. Low thermal resistance and high heat exchange efficiency.
2. Thermal conductivity. Excellent heatting loss performance and high efficiency.
3. Safe and reliable, no open fire. Compared with nickel-chromium wire or far-infrared heating elements, in any case, it will not cause "redness" on the surface of the electric heating pipe, and can avoid to burn or fire accident.
4. The housing is made of aluminum, eco-friendly, sturdy and durable in use.
Electric heating dish, intravenous heating, lightweight plastic sealing machine, hair curler, video recorder, Photocopiers, hot air curtains, water pipe heaters, travel dryers, car paint rooms, liquefied gas cylinder heaters, bathers, electric heating tables, electric heating therapy device, electric thermos, electric blanket, etc.
Notes for using:
1. When testing, do not use them in oil or water or flammable or explosive gas; do not use them under conditions of "maximum working current" or "maximum working voltage".
2. In order to maintain the solderability of the PTC heating element, it should be stored in a non-aggressive places. At the same time, attention should be paid to air humidity, temperature and container materials.
3. Pay attention to the welding. The PTC heating element must not be overheated, otherwise it will be damaged.