2020 16th Guangzhou International Electric Heating Technology and Equipment Exhibition
August 14-15, 2020, 9:00-17:00
August 16-18, 2020, 9:00-17:00, 20th 9:00-14:00
August 18, 2020, 14:00-17:00
China Import and Export Fair (Canton Fair Complex) (380 Yuejiang Middle Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou)
1. Obtain the booth map from the organizing committee, confirm the booth area and booth number, and fill out the "Exhibition Application Form" carefully.
1. The organizing committee will arrange booths in accordance with the principle of “first apply, first arrange, first pay, first confirm”.
2. Carefully fill in the "Exhibition Application Form" and affix its official seal. After both parties sign the agreement, send the original agreement back to the organizing committee.
3. The exhibitor will remit the full amount of the participation fee or 50% deposit to the account of the Organizing Committee within 5 working days after registration.
4. After the final review and confirmation, the organizing committee will send an email to the "Exhibitor Manual", which includes relevant information such as exhibits transportation, booth construction, accommodation arrangements, exhibition equipment rental, human resources, advertising, and visa application.
The 2020 Guangzhou International Electric Heating Exhibition, with an estimated exhibition area of 10,000 square meters, and more than 300 exhibitors, will once again gather 20,000 professional visitors from more than 30 countries and regions around the world, and will showcase the innovations in today's electric heating field for domestic and foreign industry professionals Products and cutting-edge technologies to meet the new demands of global consumption and emerging materials and technology application industries. Through three days of trade negotiations, upstream and downstream industry chain exchanges and interactive activities, Guangzhou Electric Heating Exhibition will provide a world-class business platform for both supply and demand parties in the Canton Fair Complex to show you the vitality of the electric heating industry.