Notes for the audience
1. The exhibition is open to professionals, and visitors must enter the venue with a visit ticket presented and mailed by the organizing committee;
2. Fill in the application for registration in the "Pre-registration" section of the official website of the exhibition in advance, and directly obtain the "Professional Visitor Certificate" at the "Registration Place for Visitors" at the exhibition site;
3. Bring two or more business cards to the "spectator check-in" at the exhibition site for direct exchange for "professional audience certificate";
4. Go to the "spectator check-in" at the exhibition site and fill out the form in exchange for a "professional audience certificate";
5. Scan the QR code of the public WeChat of the exposition at the "spectator check-in" at the exhibition site to exchange for the "professional audience certificate".
1. Abide by the relevant safety management regulations formulated by the exhibition center and the organizing committee, obey the instructions of the on-site security personnel, and visit in a civilized manner.
2. For the purpose of public safety, the host and organizer of the exhibition arrange security inspections at the entrance. All personnel entering the exhibition are required to cooperate in the security inspection.
3. Please keep your valuables properly and do not take them into the venue with you. If you lose them, you will be responsible.
4. Visitors shall not engage in any publicity activities in the exhibition area.
5. To visit the performances of related activities, you must obey the command and dispatch of the security personnel, and must not be crowded, robbed, or blocked the entrance and exit of the exhibition hall, safe passages, fixed fire-fighting facilities, etc.
6. Procurement samples must be registered at the organizing committee. After verification, the product will be issued and the order will be released.
7. During the exhibition, the use of open flames is strictly prohibited in the exhibition area.
8. Please keep the exhibition hall clean and hygienic, smoking is strictly prohibited in the hall, spitting, litter peeling, paper scraps and other wastes are strictly prohibited.
Registration and exhibition: November 23-24, 2020
Opening Ceremony: 9:30, November 25, 2020
Exhibition transaction: November 25-27, 2020
Withdrawal: 14:30, November 27, 2020