Mica heating pad has the excellent dielectric strangth and high temperature capability, which is a a perfect choice for both convection and radiant heating. It has the advantage of flexible installation compared with other traditional mica band heater, though the applications installation is limited, the mica heaters can adapt it.
1. Even heat distribution
2. Wide temperature range from -150℃ to 500℃
3. Excellent dielectric strength, low leakage
4. Can be design for various curved heating surfaces
5. Long lasting life. The life of mica electric heating elements are 10 times that of traditional heating elements.
1. Product Name:Mica Heating Pad
2. Input Volt: 12V-690V
3. Resistance tolerance: ≤±5%
4. Temperature options available: thermistor, thermocouple, thermal fuse, thermal switch
5. Lead wires: silicone rubber, fiberglass insulated cables, etc.
6. Recommended wattage density: 0.15~1W/cm2
7. The highest wattage density: 2.5/cm2
9. Wire tension: ≥80N
10. The thickness: 0.7 to 3mm
Each heater has more or less potential safety hazards when generating heat, so it is always best to operate them according to the safety precautions established by the manufacturer.
For electric heaters, check the electrical connections and wires for looseness or damage. You need to solve these problems, or if it cannot be solved, cut off the power cord at the heater end and discard the device for safety consideration.