The mica heating plate is mainly composed of the mica plate (sheet) as a frame and also an insulation layer. The mica plate as the main heating element also contains galvanized or stainless steel plates for protection. Good design flexibility. It can be made into various types of heating devices such as plate, sheet, column, cone, tube, and circle. Mica heating plates are widely used in the heating of home appliances, metallurgy, chemicals, plastics processing, and electrical appliances.
Design and Customization of High Temeprature Mica Heater Heating Plate:
1) The user should provide dimensional drawings or samples of the mica heating plate. If there are no drawings or samples, the product specifications, voltage, power, and special requirements must be provided.
2) The surface power of the mica heating plate is 3.5W/cm2
3) The protective material of the mica heating plate shell is generally stainless steel.
Parameter of High Temeprature Mica Heater Heating Plate:
1. Insulation resistance: ≥100 MΩ.
2. Temperature resistance: 600 ℃.
3. Power deviation range: ± 5%.
4. Voltage: ≤380V
5. Power: 100 ~ 1000W
6. Frequency: 50-60Hz
7. Working temperature: -20 ~ 600 ℃
The above parameters can be set according to the needs of customers
Please provide the following materials when ordering:
1. Product size: provide length and width (mm), if it is irregular shape, you need to provide drawings or sample.
2. Resistance parameter: voltage, resistance/power
3. Heating environment: How many degrees does the product need to be heated at the ambient temperature?
4. Thickness requirement: thickness of required material
5. Adhesive, wire: whether adhesive is required (if so, it needs to describe the position of the product to attach the heating sheet), and the length of the lead
The Mica Heater plate made by Jaye industry always adopt high grade raw material and high strictly quality managment, we alwasy focus on quality developement and meet our customers requirements!