Bread toasters are heating appliances. Its function is to generate enough heat near the slices of bread to bake the bread. The mechanical timer in the toaster is used to automatically turn off the toaster when using the toaster, and at the same time release the tray to eject the toast.
The mechanical timer is made by the principle of a clockwork mechanism. It uses clockwork as the power source. In addition to clockwork, there are three parts: the gear transmission mechanism and the time control component.
The structure of the time control components of various mechanical timers is basically the same. They use one or two sets of cams to distribute time. When the control cams rotate, they continuously change their convex and concave positions, so that the contacts that contact the reeds according to the design requirements Turn on or off to control the running and stopping of the motor (or other appliances).
Other applications of the mechanical timer besides of the bread toaster
1. For electric heating stove
2. For electric grill
3. For electric home appliance oven for baking pizza, bread, meat in all the families
4. For electric industrial oven for restaurant and bakery store
5. For a high-temperature electric oven
6. For microwave ovens
7. For electric thermal appliance
8. For electric domestic or industry steamer
Technical of the bread toaster mechanical timer