Thermocouple head is made of high quality stainless steel, which is anti-rust, anti-corrosion and durable in use. It is used for temperature detection and suitable for all temperature controllers. To measure the temperature of gas of liquid in furnaces and pipes and the surface temperature of solids.
1Head Material: aluminium.
Temperature Range: -200 to 420 degrees
Thread Type: PT1/2''
Tolerance: basic error limit ± 0.75%
Connection method optional: thread and flange
Product Application: petrochemical industry, textile and chemical fiber, metallurgy and steelmaking, food application, medical application.
1. Exquisite workmanship
2. High performance and high efficiency
3. Simple structure and easy to install
4. Stable performance an durable use
5. Accurate measurement and less errors
6. Responsive, 50MS instant temperature response
Please Pay Attention on the Following Factors When Choosing:
1. The measured temperature range
2. The required response time
3. Type of connection point
4. Chemical resistance of thermocouple or sheath material
5. Anti-wear or anti-vibration capability
6. Installation and restriction requirements
Our Service: We strive to provide you with the highest quality product and the best customer experience, we adopt skilled welding technology with thermocouple welding, resistance welding, argon arc welding and other welding equipment, according to different materials, ambient temperature choose different welding ways to ensure the performance of the sensor. If you’re not entirely satisfied, please just feel free to contact us at any time.