Bundy tube Copper Coated For Heater
Bundy tube, also known as copper-plated iron pipe, is a thin steel tube with a diameter of 4.6-10.6, this kind of tube (pipe) main feature is to solve the problem of short period of iron pipe placement, easy to rust, mainly used to make water tubular heating elements, or embedded heat conduction, such as bread machine heater tubes, electric irons heaters, pizza pan heaters, etc. The Bundy tube made by Jaye industry own the advantage of high quality, durable and stable, high Resistant to vibration cracking and high pressure, Good processability, High dimensional accuracy and good surface quality and long service life time.
Due to its unique double-layer structure and special manufacturing process, it has some characteristics that are not comparable to other pipes:
1. High-precision cold-rolled high-quality low-carbon steel strip and exquisite precision rolling technology ensure the precision of pipe outer diameter, wall thickness and good concentricity;
2. Welding 360 ° along the wall of the joint to ensure that the Bondi pipe will not leak;
3. At the same time, the pipe has the characteristics of high blasting strength and high vibration fatigue limit;
4. In the manufacturing process of Bondi tubes, the lubricant with low carbon content is used to make its inner surface extremely clean, and the internal surface residue is less than 0.05g / m2.
5. Because the Bondi pipe uses high-quality low-carbon steel, it is easy to bend and form, easy to weld, and easy to process various shapes of pipe ends.
Jaye industry can Customized make the Bundy tube based on your actual requirements, Before enquiry or placing the orders, please let us know the below information:
1- The Tube out diameter
2- The thickness of the tube request.
3- The length of the Tube to be cutted.
4- The Order quantity
5- Any other specific requirements, please also just let us informed.