The shell of the high-temperature ceramic plug is made of high-strength aluminum alloy, which can withstand high temperature of 500 degrees and high pressure (220V-600V). We provide high-temperature plugs with internal copper inserts diameter of 5mm and 6mm, and the hole center distance is 20mm. At the same time, there are high-temperature ceramics type, which can withstand temperatures of 1300 degrees; and red corundum materials can withstand temperatures of 1800 degrees. Compared with these two materials, the corundum material has high strength, the plug is more durable, and the service life is longer.
High Temperature Ceramic Plug Details:
Types: plug with socket
Grounding: standard grounding
Rated Current: 12A
Rated Voltage: 220V
Uses: used in high temperature working environment and can be used as a conductor in working environment below 300℃
1. High temperature ceramic corundum material, high temperature resistance, high strength.
2. High-strength aluminum alloy shell, insulating pad silicone, high pressure and high temperature.
3. Simple structure, easy installation and convenient wiring.
1. The crimping place of the above various electric heater plugs must be wrapped with high-temperature cloth, and the wiring plus wiring card.
2. ①High-temperature wire (or silicone rubber wire) ②Silicone rubber ③High-bottle porcelain ④95ceramic ⑤Aluminum alloy spray ⑥Nickel-plated spring ⑦Bakelite (glass fiber wire) ⑧Aluminum alloy polishing