1. It is generally recommended that the surface load of the customer should not be too high (the power of the heating tube per meter within 1.5-2KW/m), which can reduce the surface temperature of the heating tube.
2. The material of the electric heating tube can be medium carbon steel, high carbon steel, stainless steel, which not only good for waterproof scale, but also the carbon formation.
3. Choose thermal oil with better quality.
4. The flow rate of the pump in the heat-conducting oil furnace should be as large as possible. The fast flow rate can control the temperature of the heat-conducting oil.
5. When the heat conduction oil heater stops working, the temperature should be reduced to normal temperature first to avoid shutdown. Because the surface of the heating tube is still in a high temperature state when shutdown, at this time, the heat transfer oil in the heating tube barrel stops flowing, which will cause the local temperature of the heat transfer oil on the surface of the heating tube to be too high, then forming carbon.