What size should be determined for Multi U finned electric tubular heater?
Compared with U-shaped finned electric tubular heater and straight finned electric tubular heater, the size confirmation of Multi U finned electric tubular is a little troublesome. Because it has a lot of curvature, we should be very careful when calculating the size of Multi U finned electric tubular heater. What size do we need to determine for the Multi U finned electric tubular heater?
1. The dimensions of the Multi U finned electric tubular heater include the single side length of the outermost large U-shaped tubular heater, that is, the length of a in the picture, which refers to the length from the fixed baffle to the U-shaped bending radian. Therefore, the outside length of the finned tube is a * 2
2. The length of one side of the inner small U-shaped fin, that is, the length of B in the picture, refers to the length between the first and the second curved radians, so the total length of the vertical part of the inner small U is b * 4
3. The tube center distance is the length of C in the figure. This length is not only the distance between the two terminals of the heating rod with Multi- U fins, but also an important parameter to measure whether the distance between tubes is appropriate.
4. Length of fastener thread, length of D in the figure above. Its length will not only affect the installation of tubular heater, but also affect the price of finned electric heating tube.
5. Thread diameter of fastener, diameter of E in the figure above is generally represented by mxx * XX in national standard. This parameter is particularly important when installing the heating rod. We not only need to confirm its length, but also confirm its tooth spacing (under the condition that the customer has drilled thread holes or provided nuts by themselves).
6. F refers to the diameter of the heating tube with wavy fins, and the diameter of the smooth tube without winding fins. This parameter directly affects the price of heating tube.
7. G is the diameter of the electric heating tube including the steel strip after winding the steel strip with corrugated fin heating pipe. According to the customer's requirements, the width of the steel strip is generally 6 mm and 7 mm. Then the diameter of G is equal to F + 6 * 2 or F + 7 * 2
8. R is the radius of the bending radian of the fin heating tube, so the length of the R arc is 3.14 * r, so the total length of all the curved radians of the wavy fin heating tube in the picture is 3.14 * r * 5
From the above parameters, we can know that the size of the Multi U finned electric tubular heater is a * 2 + b * 4 + 3.14 * r * 5 + D * 2 (total length). The above eight parameters are necessary to confirm the size of the Multi U finned electric tubular heater. Therefore, we hope that the customer will not be troubled when asking for the size of the Multi U finned electric tubular heaters. The more specific these parameters are given, the