What is the specific difference between Electric Aluminum Die Cast Heating Plate and Aluminum Die Cast Heating Tube?
Electric aluminum die cast heating plate is an electric heater with tubular electric heating element as heating element and high-quality aluminum alloy material as its shell. Its operating temperature is generally between 150 and 450 degrees Celsius. It can be widely used in plastic machinery and die heads. , Cable machinery, chemical industry, rubber, petroleum and other equipment; aluminum die cast heating tube is a tubular electric heating element as the heating element, and is bent to form, enters the mold with high-quality metal alloy material as the shell, and centrifugal casting into various shapes, with round Type, flat plate, right angle type, air-cooled, water-cooled and other special shapes, etc.
Pay attention to the following points when using aluminum die cast heating plate and aluminum die cast heating tube:
1. The heating tube should be placed in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1MΩ due to long-term storage, it can be baked in an oven at about 200 degrees Celsius for 5-6 hours to return to normal. Or reduce the voltage and turn on heating until the insulation resistance is restored.
2. Positioning and fixing should be done, the effective heating area must be closely attached to the heated body, and empty burning is strictly prohibited. When dust or contaminants are found on the surface, they should be cleaned up in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
3. The wiring part is placed outside the heating layer and insulation layer, and the shell should be effectively grounded. Avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and water. The lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time. Avoid excessive force when tightening the terminal screws.
The typical structure of a electric cartridge heating tube is the same as that of an electric tubular heater, which is generally composed of 5 parts: insulator, sealing material, lead rod, filler, electric heating wire, metal sheath, and terminal.
The spiral heating wire and the lead-out help are located in the center of the metal sheath. Its manufacturing process is to penetrate the spiral heating wire into seamless steel pipe, copper pipe or aluminum pipe. The gap is evenly filled by a multi-tube filling machine. Thermally conductive oxidizing medium, such as crystalline magnesium oxide powder.
Then use a tube shrinking machine to shrink the diameter of the tube to make the oxide medium compact, to ensure that the heating wire is isolated from the air, and the center position does not shift and touch the tube wall.
In this way, the heat per unit area can be increased more than ten times. The service life can be correspondingly increased to more than 10 years. Compared with the electric heating element with the same large heat, the tubular electric heating tube can save 5% of the electric heating material, and the thermal efficiency can reach more than 90%.
Aluminum die cast heating elements purchase skills
1. Before buying, we must first clarify what we need. When buying an aluminum die cast heater, it is best to have drawings designed by an engineer so that you can directly give it to the other party. Produce according to drawings. If not, we need to know the size, power, shape, production cycle, etc. of the cast aluminum heater.
2. The choice of buying method is also very important, whether it is made in a local production company, or is to be purchased at a physical store, or online. It depends on how consumers choose.
3. How to identify good merchants to choose to buy. I think we can directly find manufacturers of heating tubes on the Internet and compare the prices. Now that the technology of heaters is mature, companies with competitive prices can buy them directly. For example, you can buy from JAYE Industry.