1. The special electric Cartridge heater shall read the relevant instructions carefully before installation and use to avoid damage.
2. The heating part of the Cartridge heater shall be completely immersed in the heating medium to avoid the damage of the electric heating pipe caused by the slow heat emission exceeding the allowable heating temperature. In addition, the outgoing part of the wiring shall be exposed outside the insulation layer or heater, so that this part shall not be damaged due to overheating.
3. For the input power supply, the voltage shall not exceed 10% of the rated voltage marked on various Cartridge heater. If it is applied to the lower than rated voltage, the heat generated by single head electric heating tube will also decrease.
5. The terminals ofCartridge heater shall be kept clean and dry, otherwise, the insulation performance will be reduced and be short-circuit broken down. If chemical corrosion, flammable, explosive and other liquid or gas environment is applied, the wiring part of electric heating pipe shall be protected with insulation sealing device to prevent accidents.
6. When heating some substances such as viscose, such as sodium nitrate, stearic acid, paraffin, etc., the power supply voltage shall be reduced at the beginning of heating to reduce the heating capacity of the Cartridge heater. When all the substances are melted into liquid, they shall be heated at the rated voltage.
7. Special attention shall be paid to heating medium when selecting Cartridge heater. The electric heating shell material shall not be eroded.
8. Single end electric heating pipe shall be stored in a dry warehouse. If the surface is damp due to long-term storage, megger shall be used to measure the insulation resistance. If it is less than 1 megohm /500 volts, the electric heating tube should be placed in a 200 degree drying oven for drying.
9.For Cartridge heaters has been used for a long time. If thick pipe scale and oil scale gather on the surface, they should be removed regularly, otherwise the heat transfer performance of the electric heating pipe will be reduced and the heat load on the pipe surface will be damaged if it exceeds the rated allowable value.