The difference between PTC heating element and traditional electric heating tube
Compared with the traditional electric heating tube, PTC heater has the following advantages
When the fan is stopped or blocked in time due to a fan failure, the surface temperature of the heater will maintain a safety limit (usually 230°C), so as not to cause surface "redness" and eliminate the hidden danger of accidents.
2. Energy Saving
When the ambient temperature rises, its own resistance will gradually increase, and the power will gradually decrease, and the power will stop changing after the ambient temperature stabilizes, thus achieving the effect of energy saving.
3. High Heat Conversion Rate
It has a long life and is less affected by external voltage.
PTC heating elements are superior to traditional electric heating tubes in all aspects of performance through careful design.
The differences between ptc electric heating element and traditional electric heating tube is as follows:
PTC electric heating element is a kind of heater with automatic temperature control and power saving. It uses PTC thermal ceramic element as heat source, corrugated sheet made of aluminum alloy as radiator, and is formed by bonding and welding. .
The high temperature resistance wire is evenly distributed in the high temperature resistant stainless steel seamless tube, and the gap is densely filled with crystalline magnesium oxide powder with good thermal conductivity and insulation performance. This structure is not only advanced, high thermal efficiency, but also generates uniform heat. When a current flows through the wire, the heat generated is diffused to the surface of the metal tube through the crystalline magnesium oxide powder, and then transferred to the heated part or the air to achieve the purpose of heating.
1. The heating temperature is below 200 degrees Celsius
2. Low production cost
3. The body will not be red under any circumstances and has a protective isolation layer
4. Strong designability, fast production and high degree of mechanization
5. There is no problem of scalding human body and causing fire
6. Easy to design and control the control cabinet
1. Large impulse current
2. The heating temperature is high, reaching about 600 degrees
3. The measurement of power has high environmental requirements
4. High thermal inertia of temperature
5. The production cost is higher than that of the electric heating tube
6. The degree of mechanization is not high, and the production is subject to certain restrictions.