The basic requirements for electric heating wire of electric heating element :
Today, JAYE talks about the core heating element of the electric heating tube-the heating resistance wire. The heating resistance wire that can be called the heating element in the electric heating tube also has requirements. Although different electric heating tubes have different requirements for the heating wire, the basic requirements are similar. The following are some specific basic requirements:
(1) Sufficient heat resistance, that is, no or little oxidation at high temperature;
(2) It has certain mechanical strength at high temperature;
(3) The specific resistance is large, otherwise the tubular heating element has to be made very long, which is not easy to install;
(4) The smaller the temperature coefficient of resistance, the better;
(5) Good processing performance, can be processed into linear, ribbon or spiral shape, and has good welding performance;
(6) Long-time work does not age;
(7) The source of materials is based in the country, and the cost is low.
Currently commonly used materials are nickel-based alloys and iron-based alloys. The iron-chromium-aluminum alloy is more brittle than the nickel-chromium wire when heated, but because it is in the tube and compacted in the filler, the heating wire cannot receive any color mechanical pressure during heating, so the above mentioned The shortcomings of brittleness obtained do not exist for making tubular electric heating elements. In actual production, the specifications of the heating wire are between 0.15~1.6mm. When the wire diameter is ≥0.3mm, O0r25A5 iron-chromium aluminum alloy wire is generally used, and when the wire diameter is p≤0.25, Or20Ni80 nickel-chromium alloy wire is used.
Specifically, in the process of producing electric heating tubes, we will ask about the working environment of the electric heating tube, the surface load of the electric heating tube, and the working temperature before designing the heating tube to select the appropriate heating wire material. Jaye Industry attaches great importance to the selection of every raw material, especially heating wires. We only use the most suitable high-quality heating wires to produce electric heating tubes and various electric heating elements for our global customers.