The electric tubular heater is composed of metal tube spiral resistance wire and crystalline magnesium oxide powder. Electric heating tube products are generally made of high-quality imported stainless steel, imported high-temperature magnesium oxide powder, high-quality heating wire and other materials to make heating elements, and other structural parts are made of stainless steel. They have excellent overall performance, and have long life and are easy to maintain. Features. The electric tubular heater is an electrical component that specifically converts electrical energy into heat. It is easy to use, easy to install, and pollution-free, and is widely used in various electrical heating occasions.
The precautions for the use and storage of the electric tubular heater are explained as follows:
1. The electric tubular heater should be well positioned and fixed, and the effective heating area must be completely immersed in liquid or metal solid, and empty burning is strictly prohibited. When it is found that there is scale or carbon on the surface of the pipe, it should be cleaned up and used in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
2. When heating fusible metals or solid nitrates, alkalis, bitumen, paraffin, etc., the electric heating tube should first reduce the operating voltage, and only after the medium is melted can it rise to the rated voltage.
3. The magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the electric heating tube should avoid the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the place of use to prevent leakage accidents.
4. When heating the air, the components should be arranged crosswise and evenly, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions and the air flowing through can be fully heated.
5. Safety measures should be considered when heating nitrate to prevent explosion accidents.
6. The wiring part of the electrictubular heater should be placed outside the insulation layer to avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media, and moisture; the lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time, and excessive force should be avoided when the wiring screw is tightened .
7. The electric tubular heater should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1MΩ due to long-term storage, it can be dried in an oven at about 200℃, or the voltage can be reduced and heated until the insulation resistance is restored.