The production method of silicone rubber heating sheet is mainly composed of Ni Cr alloy electric heating wire and high temperature resistant insulating semi cooked silicone rubber. It has the characteristics of fast heating, uniform temperature, high thermal efficiency, high strength, convenient use, safety, life up to five years, not easy to aging. The insulating layer of the silicon rubber heating sheet is a 1.5mm-thick sheet composite of the silicon rubber and the glass fiber cloth, and the silicon rubber heating sheet has a good softness, which can closely contact the heated object; the heating element of the heater is processed with the nickel alloy electric wire, which can reach the heating power of 0.8w/cm2, making the heating more uniform and effective.
Tools / raw materials
Semi raw semi silica tape
2. Nickel chromium alloy heating wire
3. Hydraulic press
4. Die cutting machine
Method / step
1. When using this kind of electric heating device, it must be noted that its continuous operating temperature should be less than 240 ℃, and its instantaneous temperature should not be more than 300 ℃.
2. The electric heating device of the silica gel heating sheet can work and be under pressure, that is, the auxiliary pressing plate is used to make it close to the heating surface. At this time, the heat conduction is good. When the temperature in the working area is not more than 240 ℃, the power density can reach 3W / cm2.
Matters needing attention
1. Under the condition of adhesive installation, the allowable working temperature is less than 150 ℃.
2. When using this kind of electric heating device, it must be noted that its continuous operating temperature shall be less than 240 ℃, and its instantaneous temperature shall not be more than 300 ℃.
3. The selection of working voltage is based on the principle of high power - high voltage and low power - low voltage. Special needs can be listed outside
4. In case of air dry burning condition, the power density shall be less than 1 W / cm2 due to the limitation of material temperature resistance; in case of non continuous condition, the power density can reach 1.4 w / cm2.