1. The meltblown non-woven fabric heater is an electric heating device that is installed in a cylindrical heat preservation container with a heating tube to heat gas and liquid. It has the characteristics of fast heating speed, good heat preservation performance and high heating temperature.
2. Meltblown non-woven fabric heaters are usually used to heat air, nitrogen and other gases, which can heat the gas to the required temperature in a short time.
3. Meltblown non-woven fabric heaters are usually used to heat water, oil, solution and other fluids to ensure that the outlet temperature reaches the temperature required by the process.
Meltblown non-woven fabric heaters are divided into horizontal and vertical types, with the same working principle.
1. The meltblown non-woven fabric heater has a small occupied area but has a requirement for height, and the horizontal type has a large occupied area but no height requirement.
2. Meltblown non-woven fabric heater materials are: carbon steel, stainless steel SUS304, stainless steel SUS316L, stainless steel 310S, etc. Choose appropriate materials according to different heating process requirements.
3. The tube meltblown non-woven fabric heater adopts flange type electric heating tube and is equipped with a professionally designed deflector to ensure that the electric heating tube heats evenly and the heating medium fully absorbs heat.
4. For high temperature requirements (the temperature of the outlet is greater than 600 degrees), the high temperature resistant stainless steel 310S electric radiation heating tube is used for heating, and the temperature of the outlet can reach 800°C.