Material and production process of electric tubular heater?
The electric tubular heater is made of seamless metal pipe (carbon steel pipe, titanium pipe, stainless steel pipe, copper pipe) with hot wire, and the gap is filled with magnesia powder with good thermal conductivity and insulation, and then processed into various shapes required by users. It has simple structure, high thermal efficiency, good mechanical strength, I have good adaptability to harsh environment. The electric tubular heater can be used for heating various liquids and acid-base salts, as well as for heating and dissolving metals with low melting point.
Raw materials of electric tubular heater:
1. Shell material: SUS304 / SUS321 / SUS310S / engley.
2. Magnesia powder: modified high purity magnesia powder for normal use.
3. Resistance wire: common are iron chromium aluminum and nickel chromium wire.
4. Sealing glue: used to seal the outlet of electric tubular heater.
5. Lead out rod: iron, stainless steel.
6. Lead: normal high temperature lead, mica lead, ceramic bead lead, metal shell lead and pure nickel wire.
Production process of electric tubular heater:
First clean the inside of the shell of the empty electric heating tube to remove the barb - insert the resistance wire in the middle of the empty tube - pour magnesium oxide powder between the resistance wire and the shell - connect the resistance wire with the terminal post - connect the lead wire with the terminal - seal with the sealing glue.
The above is the introduction to the role of each material of electric tubular heater. Although the production process of electric tubular heater is very simple, attention should be paid to keep the resistance wire in the middle of the empty stainless steel pipe as much as possible, and the magnesium oxide powder should be filled tightly, so as to ensure the uniform heating of the electric tubular heater.