Installation of pipe type air heater with melt blown cloth
1. The distance between the two adjacent welds of the melt blown cloth heater shall not be less than 1.5 times the nominal diameter of the pipeline, and shall not be less than 150 mm.
2. The clear distance between the pipeline welding joint and the buttress shall not be less than 50mm, and the distance between the welding joint requiring heat treatment and the buttress shall not be less than 300mm.
3. No holes shall be made on the welds of the pipeline of the melt blown cloth heater.
4. The distance between the butt weld of the pipe and the starting point of the bend shall not be less than 100mm, and shall not be less than the outer diameter of the pipe.
5. The straight weld of straight seam pipe shall be located at the position easy for maintenance, not at the bottom.
6. Before the assembly of the pipeline, the groove and its internal and external surfaces shall be cleaned by hand or machine, and the dirt, oil, paint, rust, burr, etc. within 100 mm of the pipeline edge shall be removed. Before the end of the work, temporary blind plates shall be added at both ends of the pipe being installed.
7. The unfitness of pipe butt joint shall be ± 2mm, and the clearance shall be 2.5-3mm.
8. The pipe material of the pipe heater shall be placed horizontally on the flat ground. The pipe heater shall avoid bending the pipe material, and the stacking height shall not be less than 1.5m. The pipe fittings of the pipe heater shall be stacked layer by layer, not too high.
9. When cutting steel pipe with acetylene, the heat affected zone on the cutting surface must be removed, and its thickness is generally not less than 0.5mm.