How to use finned tubular heater safely?
1. The heating part of the fin finned tubular heater should be completely immersed in the heating medium to avoid undesirable heat dissipation and exceeding the allowable heating temperature to damage the fin electric heating tube. In addition, the lead-out part of the wiring should be exposed to the heat insulation layer of the heater or outside the heater, so that this part should not be overheated and damaged.
2. Input power, the voltage should not exceed 10% of the rated voltage marked on the finned tubular heater. If the input voltage is lower than the rated voltage, the heat generated by the finned tubular heater will also decrease.
3. For the terminal of the finned tubular heater, two nuts should be used for relative fastening when wiring. Do not use excessive force to avoid the loosening of the lead screw and damage the heater.
4. When heating some viscose substances, such as sodium nitrate, stearic acid, paraffin, etc., the power supply voltage should be lowered when heating is started to reduce the heat of the finned tubular heater, and then rise to Rated voltage for heating.
5. The terminal of the finned tubular heater should be kept clean and dry, otherwise it will reduce the insulation performance and be broken down by a short circuit. If it is used in a chemically corrosive, flammable, explosive, and other liquid or gas environment, the finned tubular heater should be used. The wiring part is insulated and sealed to prevent accidents.
6. The finned tubular heater has been used for a long time. If thick tube dirt and grease accumulate on the surface, it should be removed regularly, otherwise it will reduce the heat transfer performance of the finned tubular heater and cause the heat load of the tube surface to exceed the rated value and be damaged.
7. The finned tubular heater should be stored in a dry warehouse. If the surface is damp due to long-term storage, use a megohmmeter to measure the insulation resistance. If it is less than 1 megohm/500V, the finned tubular heater should be placed in a drying oven at 200 degrees for drying.
8. Special attention should be paid to the heating medium when selecting finned electric heating tubes. There should be no corrosive effect on the finned tubular heater shell material.
9. The special finned tubular heater should be carefully read the relevant instructions before installation and use, so as not to damage it.