How to use die casting aluminum heater?
The use and maintenance of die casting aluminum heater
1. Firstly, check whether the power supply voltage at the use site is consistent with the rated voltage of the product. If it is different, it should be equipped with the same power supply voltage as the rated voltage of the product.
2. To ensure safety, remember that the shell of the electrical equipment must be grounded reliably.
3. When the electric heater is used for more than three months, it should be energized intermittently and self-dried under permissible conditions, heating for ten minutes, power outage for half an hour, three to four consecutive times to drain the moisture inside the heating element.
4. The electric heater should be protected from moisture and corrosion during storage and stored in a well-ventilated place.
Instructions for use:
1) The working voltage shall not exceed 10% of the rated value;
2) The wiring part is placed outside the heating layer and insulation layer, and the shell should be effectively grounded;
3) It should be placed in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1MΩ due to long-term storage, it can be baked in an oven at about 200 degrees Celsius for 5-6 hours to return to normal.