How to use crawler heater?
The crawler heater has the characteristics of rapid heating, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, sanitation, no environmental pollution, automatic heating without boiler, and convenient use. Electric heating rod heating jacket The surface of the heat transfer oil makes the temperature of the heat transfer oil rise to the required temperature, and then there is a temperature measuring controller to control the electric heating to help keep the power off and constant temperature, which is based on the absorption of advanced technology at home and abroad. The successfully developed new products are widely used in medicine, chemical industry, food, natural seasonings, food additives, light industry and other industries. Crawler heater manufacturers will share with you Some shopping tips for choosing crawler heaters.
In case anyone be fooled, and take a good look at the following standards!
1. Check the product identification, the product specifications, models and trademarks should be consistent with the instructions. Should be mandatory Certification mark (ie CCC mark), manufacturer's name, product factory inspection certificate, executive standard code, etc.
2. Check the appearance and assembly quality. power on the site to test the effect of the product when purchasing.
3. Choose a product with a power suitable for the area of the room, generally choose an indoor heater with a power below 2000W. Although the power is large and the heating is fast, it is necessary to prevent the trip and power failure due to excessive power and other electrical appliances in the home at the same time.
4. If you need to determine the local space For heating, you can choose a radiant heater; if you need to heat the entire indoor space. You can choose a convection heater. Generally, bathroom heaters or heaters are selected. Take up indoor space In the living room and bedroom, you can consider choosing a radiant heater or an electric oil heater.
5. The power supply of the indoor electric heater must use a qualified and grounded three Hole socket.