The principle of the electric heating pipe is a common electric heating element that converts electrical energy into thermal energy. During the operation, a leakage phenomenon occurs, especially when heating in a liquid. The leakage of the electric heating pipe is not resolved in time. accident. This kind of problem may be caused by improper operation or unsuitable environment. We must take precautions beforehand, and pay more attention during use. The correct operation should be as follows:
1. When the electric heating pipe is used for air heating, pay attention to the uniform arrangement of the electric heating pipe to ensure that the electric heating pipe has sufficient and uniform heat dissipation space, and to ensure the air mobility as much as possible, and improve the heating efficiency of the electric heating pipe.
2. When the electric heating pipe is used to heat easily meltable metals or solid nitrates, paraffin, asphalt, etc., the heating substance must be melted first. At this time, the external voltage of the electric heating pipe can be reduced, and it will return to the rated voltage after the melting is completed. In addition, safety measures must be taken into full consideration when heating pipes heat substances that are liable to explode, such as nitrates.
3. The storage location of the electric heating pipe must be kept dry and proper insulation resistance. If the storage environment of the electric heating pipe is found to be too small in insulation, it can be restored after low voltage energization before use. The electric heating pipe should be properly fixed before use, and the wiring part should be placed outside the thermal insulation layer, and avoid contact with corrosive and explosive media and water.
4. The gap inside the electric heating tube is filled with magnesia. The magnesia at the outlet end of the heating tube is easy to be contaminated by the infiltration of impurities and moisture. Therefore, pay attention to the state of the outlet end of the heating tube during operation to avoid leakage. accident.
5. When the electric heating pipe is used for heating liquid or metal solids, pay attention to the fact that the electric heating pipe must be completely placed in the heated object, and the electric heating pipe is not allowed to burn out. If scale or carbon is deposited on the outer metal tube shell after use, the electric heating pipe should be removed in time to avoid affecting the heat dissipation performance and service life of the electric heating pipe.
In the process of use, in addition to paying attention to the above points to effectively prevent the leakage of electric heating pipes, when choosing electric heating components, customers are advised to purchase them from a relatively large and regular enterprise to ensure the quality of the products.