How to make the mold cartridge tubular heater have a longer service life?
Stainless steel mold heating rods are used to heat solids. How to use the heating rods correctly to avoid short circuits and open circuits?
1. The heating rod must be tightly integrated with the mold, which greatly increases the contact surface with the mold, so that the heat is even;
2. Do not expose the heating rod to the outside of the mold too much, at most 5mm outside, otherwise the tube will be burned out if the dry burning time is too long;
3. Tighten the screw on the mold for better heat dissipation effect;
4. Try not to shake the mold during the heating process;
5. If the mold shakes severely, the production of heating rods should be changed to the method of directly drawing the inner wire of the heating tube.