How to install the oil tank electric tubular heater?
Oil tank electric tubular heater can be used to heat boiler, heat conduction oil, hydraulic oil, etc. Many people won't install it, and oil leaks happen all the time. Others install them in the wrong places, which wastes money and burns them out. Today I will teach you how to install the electric heating tube in the oil tank and what to pay attention to during the installation.
Installation steps of electric tubular heater of oil tank:
1. Make a hole above the fuel tank (the aperture is slightly smaller than the passing diameter of the female flange)
2. Weld the outer pipe on the hole (the outer diameter of the outer pipe is slightly smaller than the diameter of the opening).
3. Welding female flange on the external pipe
4. Put the sealing ring on the electric heating tube of the oil tank
5. Finally, connect the flange on the electric tubular heater of the oil tank with the female flange on the oil tank with screws.
When installing the electric tubular heater of the oil tank, please pay attention that the opening must be below the lowest liquid level of the oil tank and installed horizontally, so that the electric heating tube of the oil tank will not burn out because there is no oil heating.
If the electric heating tube of the oil tank must be installed vertically due to the limitation of conditions, the reserved cold zone of the electric heating tube of the oil tank must be higher than the minimum liquid level height, so as to ensure that the electric heating tube of the oil tank will not dry burn away from the oil surface.