How to install electric silicone heating pad
1. When installing the electric silicone heating pad, it should not be squeezed hard or stretched for a long distance. Pay attention to prevent the outer insulation of the electric silicone rubber heating pad from being scratched and damaged.
2. When connecting the heating cable, it should be noted that the maximum use length of the heating cable cannot be exceeded, and the maximum use length of the silicon heating cable is 100 meters.
3. The position of the flat-applied electric silicone rubber heating pad should be close to the pipe wall at the lower end of the pipeline level to keep the connection tightly and perform construction.
4. The winding method is constructed according to the installation coefficient.
5. The electric silicone heating pad shall be pasted in the longitudinal direction with aluminum foil tape, and the heat-resistant tape shall be wound one week in the radial direction at every interval of 500mm-700mm. The pasting method shall be fixed radially and then pasted with aluminum foil tape throughout the entire process to ensure that the electric silicone heating pad is tightly combined with the pipeline. The appearance is plain.
6. At the power supply and at the end, 1 meter should be reserved for the heating cable, 0.5 meters should be reserved for the two-way and three-way junction boxes, and the junction box should be fixed on the pipeline.
7. It is strictly forbidden to mix the power cord and the heating belt with a temperature lower than the highest surface temperature of the heating belt.
8. If the heated body is a non-metal body, use aluminum foil tape to increase the contact area.
9. It is strictly forbidden to tie the heating element with metal wires.
10. If the medium leaks at the flange, avoid directly below it when winding the heating pad.
11. One end of the electric silicone heating pad is connected to the power supply, and the other end of the wire core is strictly prohibited to be short-circuited. It is cut into a "V" shape, and must be sealed tightly with a matching head. The shielding layer must be peeled off by 10 cm at the end of the electric heating pad that uses the shielding layer to prevent short circuits. For explosion-proof occasions, use silicone rubber to seal after wiring.
12. Install a hot spot and measure the insulation once, the shielding layer must be grounded, and the insulation resistance value is ≥20 megohms.
13. The construction of the insulation layer shall be carried out after the installation of the electric heating pad is completed and the intermediate acceptance is passed.
14. After the external insulation of the pipeline is covered, the insulation should be measured again, and the insulation resistance is ≥20 megohms.
15. A warning label should be placed outside the insulating layer, usually in an obvious place. The accessory label is attached to the location where the accessory is installed.
16. For backup systems, when key pipelines are used for backup emergency use, each pipeline circuit should be installed as an independent line and have an independent power supply.
17. The electric silicone rubber heating pad distribution system should have overload, short circuit and leakage protection, and the load matching should be three-phase load balance.
Electric silicone rubber heating pad power distribution attention:
1. Need to use leakage protector.
2. The power cord should be connected to the corresponding load area according to the power of the electric silica gel heating zone
3. The power cord should adopt the national standard
The above is the relevant content that Jaye Industry introduced to you, I hope it will be helpful to you.