How to install and use a hot air heater?
1. First, connect to the socket (5-22kW heater requires a 3-phase 380-400V voltage)
2. Place the heater vertically on a firm surface, away from humid environment and flammable objects.
3. Turn on the power. Place the heater vertically in a firm surface.
4. Rotate the temperature control regulator to MAX(maximum) and let the heater run at full power.
5. After the power switch of gear is adjusted to the desired gear, the hot air heater will operate at the set power.
6. Once the room temperature reaches the required level, the heating element will stop working, but the fan will continue to work. Once the temperature drops, the heating element will continue to heat.
7. The warm air will start and stop automatically, so as to keep the indoor temperature constant.
8. Before turning off the heater, set the temperature control regulator to MIN to turn off, set the gear switch to fan or O to turn off, and the warm air will cool down in 2 minutes. Set the gear switch to fan or O off, and the warm air will cool down in 2 minutes
9. Fan delay temperature control function: if you forget to turn the temperature control regulator to the OFF position before turning OFF the heater, when the air outlet net cover is nearly 50℃, the delay temperature control will continue to operate until the temperature drops to 40℃, this function will speed up the cooling and extend the service life.
10. After use, turn off the heater switch first and then unplug the power cord.
11.In case of overheating or incorrect operation of the heater and failure of the temperature control, the non-automatic reset temperature control will start and turn off the heater. Unplug the heater and wait for cooling, point the probe at the RESET hole and press in. When the click sound is heard, the circuit is RESET. Then plug it in and turn on the heater switch, and the machine will resume normal operation.