How to connect the electric finned tubular heater?
What is electric finned tubular heater?
Finned heating tube is made of finned tube wrapped around the outer surface of heating tube for heat dissipation. The finned electric tubular heater is wound with metal heat sink on the ordinary heating surface. Compared with the ordinary heating tube, the heat dissipation area is expanded by 2 ~ 3 times, that is, the surface power load allowed by the finned heating tube is 3 ~ 4 times that of the ordinary heating tube.
Then, how to connect the eletric finned tubular heaters?
According to the user's requirements for a reasonable design, easy to install.
The products are widely used in machinery manufacturing, automobile, textile, food, home appliances and other industries, especially in air conditioner air curtain industry.
If it is rated voltage 220V heating tube, to connect in the 380V circuit, need to use the star connection.
If it is rated voltage 380V heating tube, to connect in the 380V circuit, need to use the triangle connection.
1. Star connection:
Star connection: there are neutral points, the first end of each component is connected together (this point is called the neutral point), the three ends are connected with three phase lines respectively. There are two voltage classes, namely line voltage and phase voltage, and line voltage is equal to about 1.73 times of phase voltage, line current is equal to phase current.
When the rated voltage of the three components is 220V; If the three elements have different resistance values, the neutral point should be connected to the zero line.
(1) Triangle connection method: the first end of each element of the electric heating tube is connected to the end end of another element (i.e., the first end is connected to the end), and the three contacts are connected to three phase lines respectively;
(2) Features of triangular connection: Rated voltage of three electric heating tube elements is 380V; There is only one voltage class, the line voltage is equal to the phase voltage, and the line current is equal to about 1.73 times the phase current.
(3) It should be noted that the original star connection method cannot be connected into a triangle (if it is connected into a triangle, then the phase voltage will rise to about 1.73 times, and the heating tube will surely be burnt out in a long run).
(4) Similarly, the original triangle connection method can not be connected into the star, (if it is connected into the star, then the phase voltage is reduced to about 1.73 times, not reaching the normal power, if the rated load, then it belongs to the overload state, a long time will inevitably burn out the heating tube).
(5) Generally, the smaller power below 3-4KW is connected into a star, while the larger power above is connected into a triangle.
The star connection phase current is equal to the line current, the line voltage is the square root of 3 times of the phase voltage, the triangle connection normal voltage is equal to the phase voltage, the line current is 1.73 times of the phase current, for the three-phase symmetrical load to connect some kind of connection.