How to choose the right flange heating tube?
1. Stainless steel 304 is the most commonly used by general customers. The working environment is generally divided into dry burning and liquid heating. If it is dry burning, for example, it is used in ovens and duct heaters. It can be made of carbon steel or stainless steel 304. If it is heating liquid, if it is water, use stainless steel electric heating tube. This stainless steel is generally made of stainless steel 304. If it is oil, it can be made of carbon steel or stainless steel 304. If it has weak acid and alkaline liquids, stainless steel 316 can be used. If the liquid contains strong acid, use stainless steel 316, polytetrafluoroethylene or even titanium tube.
2. Determine the power of the heating tube according to the working environment.
The power setting is mainly for dry heating electric heating tube and liquid heating. For dry heating, a one-meter-length tube is generally used as 1KW, and a one-meter-length tube is generally used for 2-3KW, and the maximum is not more than 4KW.
3. Choose the shape of the heating tube according to the customer's electric heating equipment.
The shape of the stainless steel heating tube is ever-changing, the simplest is the straight rod, U-shaped and then special-shaped. Specific conditions use electric heating tubes of specific shapes.
4. Determine the wall thickness of the heating tube according to the usage of the customer's heating tube
Generally, the wall thickness of the heating tube is 0.8mm, but according to the working environment of the heating tube, such as the case of high water pressure, it is necessary to use a seamless stainless steel tube with a thicker wall to make the electric heating tube.
5. Internal material made of heating tube
Why are many heating tubes similar in appearance, but the price will have a big error? That is the internal material inside. The two most important internal materials are insulating powder and alloy wire. Insulating powder, the poor ones will use quartz sand, and the good ones will use insulating modified magnesium oxide powder. In addition, the alloy wire is generally iron-chromium-aluminum. According to the requirements and grades of pipe production, nickel-chromium alloy wires can be used. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.