Features of PI heater and installation precautions
The film heating elemnt is an electric heating device that heats and etches resistance into a polyimide film. The heating film uses the polyimide film's good insulation performance and its high temperature resistance performance. It uses the polyimide film as the insulating layer and can be made into plate, sheet, cylindrical, conical, cylindrical, circular, etc. Various types of heating devices. The normal surface load is 1W, and the temperature can withstand 200℃.
Features of film heating element:
1. High temperature resistance. Can withstand high temperature of 200℃.
2. Good insulation performance. The insulation resistance is greater than 100MΩ.
3. Light weight and thin thickness. Small size and high power.
4. It can be designed into various shapes conveniently and easily according to needs, with low cost.
1. The heating film is widely used in household appliances, such as rice cookers, microwave ovens, electronic disinfection cabinets, hair dryers, electric irons, etc.;
2. It is widely used as heating parts on various machines and equipment, such as plastic machines, copiers, printers, fax machines, etc.;
3. Various industrial and agricultural heating occasions, such as mold heating, plastic machinery, and other heating and drying devices.
Technical index and performance index:
1. Insulation resistance: ≥100 MΩ;
2. Withstand voltage: 1500V/1min;
3. Temperature resistance: 200℃;
4. Power deviation range: ±5%.
1. Voltage ≤380V;
2. Power 100～1000W;
3. Working temperature -20～200℃;
4. The shape and size are designed according to customer needs;
Precautions for customized installation:
1. The structure of the heating sheet is not waterproof, so please do not contact with oil, water, or plastic particles during use to prevent leakage.
2. When using, the film heating element must be closely attached to the heated body. The surface area of the heated object should be flat and complete. The uneven surface area cannot be used for heating, otherwise it should be explained in advance.
3. After the electric heater is used, it should not produce burnt black color on the heating surface, because this phenomenon indicates that the heat generation and heat absorption have not reached the balance.
4. To heat the used element, avoid disassembly and assembly that will cause the heating wire to break, which will affect the operating life. If there is a special, high-temperature place for use, please specify in advance to design a suitable heating element.