In the process of using the external components of the electric heater, several criteria must be followed:
1. First of all, we must fully understand the operating temperature requirements of electric heaters, and select appropriate air duct type electric heater equipment. Generally speaking, the higher the power, the faster the heating, and the shorter the time for heating, and vice versa.
2. Dry heating of electric heaters is strictly prohibited, especially for intrusive electric heating elements, and this type of electric heating elements are made of stainless steel 304 for information.
3. Select an electric heating tube of appropriate power, and pay attention to the load performance of the power on the premise of ensuring invalid operating temperature.
4. Fully understand the operating environment of the electric heating tube, whether the medium is conductive or infrared radiation.
5. Fully understand the wiring method of electric heaters, usually star connection and Samsung connection, single electric heating tube can be connected to 220v or 380v, and multiple electric heating tubes can be connected to 380v indirectly.