Quartz tube heater and carbon fiber tube heater are all using the quartz tube as shell, and they are popularly used in industrial and domestic fields. Do you know what difference between them?
1. Energy consumption comparison: The quartz heating tube is heated by the resistance of the black wire. The carbon fiber heating tube is a pure black body material. During the electrothermal conversion process, the visible light is very small, and the electrothermal conversion efficiency is more than 95%. Compared with nickel-chromium, tungsten and molybdenum as a heater, it can save 30% energy.
2. Service life comparison: The service life of general quartz heating tubes is 2000-3000 hours. The service life of a carbon fiber heating tube is 5000-8000 hours.
3. Comparison of pipes: Quartz heating tubes are only encapsulated, and carbon fiber heating tubes are to be evacuated. For destructive testing, the quartz heating tube and the carbon fiber heating tube were energized to work for half an hour. At the same time, the destructive test was carried out in the water. As a result, the quartz heating tube was broken and the carbon fiber heating tube was intact.
4. Transparency of quartz tube: The transparency of the quartz tube directly affects the heating value of the tube. The ordinary quartz tube is simply made of quartz stone mica, etc. The carbon fiber quartz tube is purified and dehydroxylated. The hydroxyl content of the quartz tube directly affects its calorific value.
5. Environmental protection comparison: the metal tungsten in the quartz heating tube is a non-renewable resource, and the carbon fiber wire is an environmentally friendly material that is renewable and inexhaustible. The waste carbon fiber yarn will not pollute the environment.
6. The temperature and power of the carbon fiber heating tube are adjustable. It can meet various industrial requirements of the equipment.
Even they have differences, but for many applications, you can choose both of them as a heating element.