1. Clean the dust on the heater surface and working room to keep the machine clean and hygienic.
2. Regularly check whether the fan is running normally and whether there is any abnormal sound. If there is any abnormal sound, immediately shut down the machine and check.
3. Regularly check whether the vents are blocked, and clean up the dust regularly.
4. Check whether the temperature controller is accurate regularly. If it is not accurate, please adjust the static compensation or sensor correction value of the temperature controller.
5. Regularly check the heating pipe for damage and the circuit for aging.
6. Sudden power failure, turn off the power switch and heating switch to prevent it from starting automatically when a call comes in.