Causes of short circuit of cartridge heater
1. Use iron, chromium and aluminum as the lead wire to increase the temperature of the lead wire. If the resistance is too large, a safety accident will occur, and the hot area has been transferred to the lead wire port when exposed to the air.
2. Too high temperature, exceeding the rated current of the two lead wires, resulting in a short circuit.
3. The shortcomings of the control module drilling process, the diameter of the die hole exit is horn-shaped, which harms heat transfer and causes gas penetration.
4. The branch pipe appears loose at the top of the lead wire, and the distance between the two holes of the lead wire is too close.
5. The distance between the fake and inferior sealing silicone rubber and the circle of screws at the root of the lead wire is too close.