Causes of poor withstand voltage and decrease of insulation resistance of electric tubular heater:
The electric heating tube will have poor withstand voltage and low insulation resistance in normal work. Today, Jaye industry will talk with you about the main reasons for this phenomenon:
1. The position of the electric heating wire is offset; the electric heating wire is not in the center of the pipe, which can cause the heating wire to be close to the pipe wall.
2. There are impurities in magnesia powder, and there are ring-shaped slag; if there are impurities, the insulation performance will be reduced.
3. The sealing part has burr;
4. There may be something in the pipe that makes the insulation resistance low;
5. The existence of internal pressure and residual stress leads to poor pressure resistance;
To sum up, the decrease of insulation resistance is mainly caused by magnesium oxide. This is also the characteristic of magnesium oxide. Although magnesium oxide is theoretically insulated, it will form magnesium hydroxide after absorbing moisture in the air. The hydrated magnesium oxide has conductivity.