Spring Coil heater are made of nickel chrome resistance wire placed inside chrome nickel steel tube filled with MgO powder and compacted for faster and efficient heat transfer. The Spring Coil hot runner heaters are annealed to acquire malleability for bending into any shape. Injection molding coil heaters with thermocouple are also available.
Sheath of coil heater:
Insulation of coil heater:
Compacted magnesium Oxide
K type, J type (optional)
Stainless steel braided wire, PTFE wire, glass fiber wire ( On demand)
24V to 415V
Max 800 degree
1. Radial type
2. Tangential type
3. Azial type
Features of Spring Coil heater:
1. Standard sizes available with various cross section
2. Various Watt Density options available.
3. Robust Design with Choice of Terminal Exits
4. Available with built in Thermocouple
5. Designed for even heat profile.
6. Precision fit on Hot Runner Nozzles & Manifolds.
7. Highly Non-corrosive.
8. Maximum heat transfer due to more contact area.
9. Advanced Thermal Engineering.
Caustic Cyanide used in gold processing
Caustic solutions Detergent
Plastic processing&packaging machinery
Water& Oil heating appliances
Medical equipmentstailed information about what you need.
You may provide us below specifications when ordering:
6.Thermocouple type, K type or J type (Optional)