Melt-blown non-woven heat exchanger is an electric heating device that mainly heats the gas flow. It is commonly called an atmospheric heater and a gas heater. It has multiple baffles in its inner cavity. In order to guide the flow of gas and extend the residence time of the gas in the inner cavity, the gas can be fully heated and the gas can be heated evenly, improving the heat exchange compliance. Here, the heating element is made of stainless steel heating tube, which is filled with electric heating wire in the seamless steel pipe, and the empty part of the open space is filled with magnesium oxide powder with excellent thermal conductivity and insulation and then shrinks the tube. When the current passes through the low-temperature resistance wire, the generated heat is distributed to the appearance of the heating tube through the crystalline magnesium oxide powder, and then reported to the heated gas to achieve the heating goal.
Technical characteristics of melt-blown non-woven electric heater:
1. Rise gently and cool down quickly, the operation is stable, and the heating curve is slippery.
2. Adopting high-efficiency electric heater and temperature control style, high precision and small temperature error.
3. With over-temperature alarm, anti-drying, pressure maintenance and other functions, the heater has a long service life.
4. Good machine performance: Because its heating element is alloy material, under the impact of low-pressure gas flow, it has better function and strength than any heating element. This is a system that continues to demand gas heating for a long time. Experiments with accessories are more advantageous.
5. Single power from 2KW to 2000KW series, customized according to needs.