The electrothermal heating thin film that can generate heat after being energized. It has the benefits that without open flame heating, planar heating, and low thermal resistance. It converts electrical energy into heat energy during work, and transfers heat energy to the outside by the form of radiation.
As a new type of low-temperature radiant electric heating element, the heating film is obviously different from the traditional electric heating element.
1. High electric-heat conversion efficiency and large proportion of radiant heat
2. Small electromagnetic radiation, no harm to human body
3. Large effective heating area, good thermal uniformity and thermal comfort
4. Stable physical performance, small power change, long service life
5. Thin thickness, good flexibility and small space occupation
6. Effective development and wide product application fields
Voltage Range: 1.5V~400V
Power Density Range: 0.03W/cm2~1.5W/CM2
Heater Size: 10mm~500mm
Insulation Material: Polyimide Film
Thickness of Heaters: 0.15mm~0.3mm
Using Temperature Range: -185 degrees Celsius~180 degrees Celsius
Future Development Trend of Heating Film:
1. One is used in the field of residential floor heating, household electric heaters, induction cookers and physiotherapy, and even sanitary wares have also used this product. Some industries have also developed toilet mats with heating films.
2. Another popular trend is that art heating panels (such as wall heating heaters) have become popular in home improvement. The product has an ultra-thin body and basically does not take up space. Moreover, this type of product generally uses spray and woven velvet technology processing, there are a variety of colors available, with nice outward appearance.